With Lisa Michaels (Empath, Life & Intuitive Coach)
Lisa teaches guided meditation that involves mantras and affirmations creating positive mental messages to the subconscious mind. This subtle and gentle yet powerful technique focuses the imagination in a proactive, healing, motivating positive way.
This can be used for purposes including relaxing and calming the mind, bringing you more focus and in with the present moment it also enables you to dissolve the negative self chatter, alleviate anxiety, stress and depression.
Meditation helps you to heal from the inside, raising your self esteem, self love and self confidence. It enhances your emotional health, self-awareness, and lengthens mental attention span.
In this workshop you’ll learn a mental state achieved by focusing one’s awareness on the present moment, while calmly acknowledging and accepting one’s feelings, thoughts, and bodily sensations, used as a therapeutic technique.
Mindfulness is a simple and very powerful practice of training our attention. It’s simple in that it’s really just about paying attention in a non-judgemental way.
It can interrupt the habit of getting lost in thoughts, mostly about the future or past, which often generates more stress on top of the real pressures of everyday life.
Over the last 30 years, academic research in the fields of neuroscience, psychology and physical medicine have documented the wide-ranging benefits of learning to meditate, particularly in an 6-week mindfulness course format.
Indeed the evidence has shown that it can be an effective aid in the treatment of many mental and physical health issues, as well as generally improving our performance, relationships, and overall well-being.
Emotional Well-being Benefits
- Lessons worry, anxiety and impulsivity
- Lessons stress, fear, loneliness and depression
- Enhances self esteem and self acceptance
- Improves resilience against pain and adversity
- Increases optimism, relaxation and awareness
- Help develop positive relationships and connections
Super Mind Benefits
- Increases mental strength and focus
- Increases memory retention and recall
- Better cognitive skills and Creative thinking
- Better decision making and problem solving
- Better information processing
- Helps ignore distractions
- Helps manage ADHD
All meditations are guided in group sessions @ £17