We all have unlimited potential – but often our results don’t reflect that. Why? Because our unconscious beliefs cripple or even sabotage our results.
Our nature is to only invest in energy into that which we believe will produce the outcome we seek. Therefore, when we believe something is not going to work out – even unconsciously – we sabotage our potential by taking halfhearted action. Little action equals lousy results. Lousy results equal uncertainty and disheartened beliefs. It is a vicious cycle that only ends when you decide to change what you’re putting into it. Tony Robins
Potential. Action. Results. Beliefs. Certainty By putting these together we can dive deeper into understanding the psychology behind the process of success. Where there’s a will there’s a way, it’s attitude towards our beliefs.
Once you take action and start seeing positive results it re instills faith in a belief that something your putting effort into is going to work. It’s having faith and an unfailing will to keep going, keep making the effort. Our beliefs are connected to emotions and feeling towards something that may of happened in the past or that we may of been influenced by and then this triggers future behaviours. We make emotional attachments, which then become a belief ingrained. The more we resolve our beliefs, the more potential we will tap into. The more potential comes greater action and greater action yields greater results.
Our beliefs are powered by feelings of certainty of events, interactions, memories or intentions, often without a clear proof or actual facts to base these beliefs on. If you face a set back or discouragement remember to:
* Empower yourself with beliefs based on experiences you can verify.
* Raise your standards by gradually achieving and building momentum.
* Model yourself after those you admire – success leaves clues.
* Always do your best is going to change from moment to moment, under any circumstance simply do your best, and avoid self judgements and regret.
* Find the courage to ask questions and communicate with others as clearly as you can to avoid misunderstanding. With just one agreement you can completely transform your life.
* Each day you’re presented with a choice. You can either keep your greatness hidden under regrets and excuses or you can let it out, so the best way to begin unlocking your greatness and potential is to make a conscious choice and live out the rest of today with the best you. Brendon Burchard.
* A change of feeling is a change of destiny. Neville Goddard
* Start over with a new pattern of thoughts, a new wave of emotions a new connection to the world a new belief system in yourself.
* Amplifying what is great within you will accelerate your life faster than fixing what you think limits you. Brendon Burchard.
* Read a high vibe book. Its important what you empty into your head, you are your thoughts, there is so much reading material on self development such as Think and Grow Rich, You2, your invisible power, The science of getting rich, The power of now, Conversations with God, 7 strategies for wealth & happiness. Unleash the power of goals, Learn the miracle of personal development.
* Visualise and Meditate. Scientifically proven that it can transform your mind that encourages and develops positivity peace and harmony. With regular work 10 minutes a day and patience these nourishing focused states of mind has the ability to rewire your mind benefiting from reducing stress and anxiety, increases resilience in hard times, produces a deep state of well being, increases life satisfaction.